Global neutrino analysis¶
The work on GNA and GNA documentation is in full swing. Therefore not all parts of the documentation are up to date. We can outline three parts:
- The original documentation, starting from intro, compilation, etc. It gives an overview of the GNA and its application to the neutrino reactor experiments, but is a little bit outdated.
- Reference guide contains description of roughly 50% of methods and classes.
- Tutorial contains detailed step-by-step explanation on how to build analysis and review the result. This is currently the most updated and most up-to-date part of the documentation.
- Accessing calculated predictions
- Reactor experiments
- Data inputs and fits
- A few notes on Feldman-Cousins
- Tutorial (Under construction)
- Reference guide
- Example gallery